Free Grace Theology: 5 Ways It Magnifies the Gospel offers a contrast to Dr. Wayne Grudem's new book, "Free Grace" Theology: 5 Ways It Diminishes the Gospel.
The authors, Charles C. Bing, Jody Dillow, Jeremy Edmondson, Roger Fankhauser, and Grant Hawley, Editor, are not merely seeking to defend Free Grace theology from attacks, but to show that Free Grace theology is Biblical, exciting, and honoring to the Lord and His gospel.
- Free Grace Is Returning to Scripture as Our Sole Authority, Jeremy Edmondson
- Free Grace Teaches Us to Turn from Sins, Grant Hawley
- Full Assurance Produces Godly Living, Charles C. Bing
- Free Grace Exalts Chrst and His Work, Roger Fankhauser
- Free Grace Interpretations Have Great Explanatory Power, Jody Dillow
[I]f you are an evangelical Christian, then you owe it to yourself to read this brief exploration into the gospel through the lenses of some Free Grace theologians. You might be surprised. It might answer some questions that have been nagging at you for years.
Dr. Dave Anderson
President, Grace School of Theology
Author, Free Grace Soteriology
Check out our other publications here.